default avatar
 Şifremi Unuttum?

New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem

Yazar Konuyu Başlatan: Charlotte - Görüntüleme - Okunma Okunma Sayısı: 469 - Yorum Toplam Yorumlar: 0
Konu Kalitesi: % 0
Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0

Charlotte
Yeni Üye
Üye Grubu
Default Avatar
Durum: Çevrimdışı
Konu Sayısı: 5
Yorum Sayısı: 5
Üyelik Tarihi: 12.05.2018
Rep Puanı: 0

Kişisel Bilgileri: v
Yorum: #1
Konu Tarihi: 22.05.2018 13:07
Hi,

Got a new bike recently and adjusted the gears today for the first time, it was a shop floor bike, not new in box. Ive not had it out a ride yet. Was doing first adjustments today, gears, new grips, saddle adjustments, oiling chain etc.
Anyway its a claud butler cape wrath 04 29er with 27 gears.
So I got the all the gears working fine without rubbing front derailer, but my problem is when I go into 2nd or 1st gear ( biggest front sprocket and 2nd and 1st biggest rear sprocket) the chain comes off the bottom jockey wheel on the rear derailer. Its as if the rear jockey wheel is not adjusting to the chain going from left to right properly, if that makes sense, as in these two particular gears that is when there is the most lateral distance between the rear and front gears
Im not sure what I need to do to fix this issue, can anyone offer some advice.
Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
https://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop...t=13033119
Digital video content production studio

Thanks
Tüm Mesajlarına Bak
Alıntı ile Cevapla

Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konu Bağlantı Araçları
New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Konusunun Linki Direkt Link
New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Konusunun HTML Kodu HTML Link
New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Konusu BBCode Linki BBCode Link
New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Konusunu Paylaş Sosyal Paylaş

Konu ile Alakalı Anahtar Kelimeler

New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem indir, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Videosu, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem online izle, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Bedava indir, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Yükle, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Hakkında, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem nedir, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem Free indir, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem oyunu, New Bike 1st and 2nd gear problem download

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Hızlı Menü: