default avatar
 Şifremi Unuttum?

MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates

Yazar Konuyu Başlatan: Sunxuemei - Görüntüleme - Okunma Okunma Sayısı: 59 - Yorum Toplam Yorumlar: 0
Konu Kalitesi: % 0
Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0

Sunxuemei
Yeni Üye
Üye Grubu
Default Avatar
Durum: Çevrimdışı
Konu Sayısı: 5
Yorum Sayısı: 5
Üyelik Tarihi: 24.12.2020
Rep Puanı: 0

Kişisel Bilgileri: v
Yorum: #1
Konu Tarihi: 25.12.2020 02:48
The aim-meter NBA 2K21 MT mechanic is really hard to grasp, but has already led to a really satisfying one-on-one isolation victories. It's nice having the ability to use the right stick exclusively as a dribbling tool till I'm ready to pull back to get a shot. The ability to size-up, which can be tied to special dribbling animations for many of the top players in the league, and isolate is much far better than ever. I spent a few hours experimenting with various playstyles, like facilitating the pick-and-roll using Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis. It's tremendously rewarding to utilize Doncic's size and footwork to make space - something that I couldn't replicate with other guards on the group, such as Seth Curry. While it is not completely new, NBA 2K21's capability to entertain gamers' playstyles is outstanding this year.

Nevertheless, there are a couple annoying gameplay issues I've come across, too. Fastbreaks seem slightly enhanced, but participant spacing continues to be noticeably off. For example, even my finest three-point shooters will track inside the three-point lineup on fast breaks when they would be better off locating space in the corner. In general, it seems like NBA 2K21 has not completely adapted to the emphasis modern NBA basketball has set on the three-point line. Quick catch-and-shoots are not as common as they should be, and final out is still far too easy on defense.

Similarly frustrating is the CPU's ability to create problems for itself. In my brief time with NBA 2K21, I have seen two backcourt violations on wide-open inbounds passes. It functioned as a jarring reminder that I was not, in actuality, experiencing a true sport of NBA basketball.

From a cursory glance, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates. The manner has a good set of features built into it , but this is actually the second year in a row with no noteworthy improvements. As somebody who enjoys to deep-dive into franchise building, it is really Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins disappointing that there's so little effort being put into the manner.
Tüm Mesajlarına Bak
Alıntı ile Cevapla

Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konu Bağlantı Araçları
MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Konusunun Linki Direkt Link
MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Konusunun HTML Kodu HTML Link
MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Konusu BBCode Linki BBCode Link
MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Konusunu Paylaş Sosyal Paylaş

Konu ile Alakalı Anahtar Kelimeler

MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates indir, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Videosu, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates online izle, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Bedava indir, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Yükle, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Hakkında, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates nedir, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates Free indir, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates oyunu, MyLeague appears to have received almost zero updates download

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Hızlı Menü: