default avatar
 Şifremi Unuttum?

What they make gold farming OSRS

Yazar Konuyu Başlatan: bestrsgoldfast - Görüntüleme - Okunma Okunma Sayısı: 53 - Yorum Toplam Yorumlar: 0
Konu Kalitesi: % 0
Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0

bestrsgoldfast
Yeni Üye
Üye Grubu
Default Avatar
Durum: Çevrimdışı
Konu Sayısı: 3
Yorum Sayısı: 3
Üyelik Tarihi: 13.01.2021
Rep Puanı: 0

Kişisel Bilgileri: v
Yorum: #1
Konu Tarihi: 13.01.2021 07:42
Spam bots don't use thatthey use topical autotyping apps so that they can set a script of numerous messages, and thus everyone else could actually see what they are saying.

I'm hopeful but not holding my breath, if Jagex had some interest in enhancing this game they would've spent in it a long time ago. The Osrs gold mod group is so modest in comparison to RS2 time to be able to do all these things economically so that I don't actually blame them.

You'd me with this proposal until you began with the xenophobic remarks against third world nations. I think it's a bit ridiculous how you are prioritizing your own gameplay over other people's lifestyles.

Jagex could just hire them rather to do some simple bot detection labor for under minimum wage and it'd be a major update from what they make gold farming OSRS. It would help them food out on the table and likely be more economical for them as a companion to care and maintain.

I am not gonna get Cheap Runescape gold behind outright banning them in a bigoted manner for obvious reasons. It's quite alarming how people think their match is over the lives of many others that aren't as fortunate.

It's not Jagex's task to cope with Venezuela's inner issues. If you wish to help somebody that's your prerogative but foisting the responsibility on others is repugnant.No they can't, because the third party customers that don't want to be found will just change the code to send exactly the same list of JARs because the official customer. They can simply lie. Jagex has no way of knowing if they're lying.
Tüm Mesajlarına Bak
Alıntı ile Cevapla

Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konu Bağlantı Araçları
What they make gold farming OSRS Konusunun Linki Direkt Link
What they make gold farming OSRS Konusunun HTML Kodu HTML Link
What they make gold farming OSRS Konusu BBCode Linki BBCode Link
What they make gold farming OSRS Konusunu Paylaş Sosyal Paylaş

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Every greater level OSRS participant knows wfuuopy 0 34 28.01.2021 02:22
Son Yorum: wfuuopy
  Where can I buy WOW Classic Gold eloisesmith 0 69 17.12.2020 03:53
Son Yorum: eloisesmith
  It is a good thing that you can buy cheap WOW Classic Gold on MMOWTS eloisesmith 0 61 17.12.2020 03:22
Son Yorum: eloisesmith
  POE currency make you enjoy the game better tonghuan 0 212 13.07.2020 05:14
Son Yorum: tonghuan

Konu ile Alakalı Anahtar Kelimeler

What they make gold farming OSRS indir, What they make gold farming OSRS Videosu, What they make gold farming OSRS online izle, What they make gold farming OSRS Bedava indir, What they make gold farming OSRS Yükle, What they make gold farming OSRS Hakkında, What they make gold farming OSRS nedir, What they make gold farming OSRS Free indir, What they make gold farming OSRS oyunu, What they make gold farming OSRS download

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Hızlı Menü: