default avatar
 Şifremi Unuttum?

A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed

Yazar Konuyu Başlatan: Kingang - Görüntüleme - Okunma Okunma Sayısı: 89 - Yorum Toplam Yorumlar: 0
Konu Kalitesi: % 0
Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0

Kingang
Yeni Üye
Üye Grubu
Default Avatar
Durum: Çevrimdışı
Konu Sayısı: 9
Yorum Sayısı: 9
Üyelik Tarihi: 28.02.2021
Rep Puanı: 0

Kişisel Bilgileri: v
Yorum: #1
Konu Tarihi: 10.04.2021 08:28
I started to gradually dial up the problem in Squad Battles to World Class, and I was beginning to find clean sheets. I discovered how to shield one-on-one scenarios, by forcing forward outside and in the very least limit them to low percentage shots at the near post. These were all skills I knew I would need to use online, where Madden nfl 21 coins the standard of play is usually much higher. I was able to find a 0-0 from an 88-rated squad with adequate chemistry on World Class problem, and that I knew this was a breakthrough.

Obviously, while a 0-0 against a group featuring Mbappe and Messi is all good and well, I was not scoring at the opposite end of the field. By neutralising teams, I knew I'd improved defensively, but I was essentially unable to score. Now, I understood personnel was a problem, which I would need to overhaul my whole team. I had been getting to the point where I was feeling confident about my ability to compete on the internet, but with the greatest of respect, I knew Redmond wasn't going to cut it.

I had earned a fair couple of diamonds and Packs just by playing the game at this point, but I had not been messing about with Cheap Mut 21 coins the Transport Market too much. I knew I was likely to have to market players in order to purchase much better ones, and to my surprise that I managed to build a fairly decent team with not much cash in any way. Obviously, I had been buying basic Gold cards rather than unfathomably expensive FUT Icons, however, things started to come together.
Tüm Mesajlarına Bak
Alıntı ile Cevapla

Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konu Bağlantı Araçları
A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Konusunun Linki Direkt Link
A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Konusunun HTML Kodu HTML Link
A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Konusu BBCode Linki BBCode Link
A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Konusunu Paylaş Sosyal Paylaş

Konu ile Alakalı Anahtar Kelimeler

A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed indir, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Videosu, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed online izle, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Bedava indir, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Yükle, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Hakkında, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed nedir, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed Free indir, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed oyunu, A general perceived lack of polish at launch directed download

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Hızlı Menü: