default avatar
 Şifremi Unuttum?

There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for

Yazar Konuyu Başlatan: Nanling - Görüntüleme - Okunma Okunma Sayısı: 152 - Yorum Toplam Yorumlar: 0
Konu Kalitesi: % 0
Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0

Nanling
Yeni Üye
Üye Grubu
Default Avatar
Durum: Çevrimdışı
Konu Sayısı: 3
Yorum Sayısı: 3
Üyelik Tarihi: 23.12.2020
Rep Puanı: 0

Kişisel Bilgileri: v
Yorum: #1
Konu Tarihi: 24.12.2020 07:17
There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for and in the long term, this will be tremendously beneficial to you (in relation to RS gold rescuing prayer potions and consequently bank trips and cash). For the time being, don't think of slayer as a money maker. Consider just trying to gain levels as fast as possible whilst maintaining minimal or no losses.

Sell all of your slayer loot for Super potions (attack and strength primarily), prayer potions and several other supplies (you may want to consider cannoning certain jobs ). Additionally, remember prayer and summoning as far as combat goes. Both of these skills are incredibly beneficial towards slayer and so are really worth training.

Your slayer loot will help pay for training these stats because acquiring 70 Prayer and 68 Summoning would help you out a lot. Don't forget to loot all the charms you'll get. A lot of this may seem wasteful or unnecessary but if you think about it down the street, this spending will pay off when you're becoming whips and boots. Also note that by no means am I implying to waste your own bank on slayer. I am just saying use slayer loot to get slayer supplies.

What's a good way for me to perform Barrows and find the most kills per excursion? I have Ancients and Lunars, along with a Kharyll tele within my house. I have some experience at barrows, however I haven't been there in a while. I've got the 6-min grave, however. I can bank in Burgh de Rott. Thank you in advance!

Yay! +1 to someone who actually cares about grammar. (3 doses just if DH tunnel) Therefore, first the freeze/salamander, fairly sure everyone knows that. Next, my personal favorite, the all out melee GF opt for cheap RuneScape gold KO (made it up here) Void strategy, useful if you've got low bank.
Tüm Mesajlarına Bak
Alıntı ile Cevapla

Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konu Bağlantı Araçları
There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Konusunun Linki Direkt Link
There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Konusunun HTML Kodu HTML Link
There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Konusu BBCode Linki BBCode Link
There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Konusunu Paylaş Sosyal Paylaş

Konu ile Alakalı Anahtar Kelimeler

There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for indir, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Videosu, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for online izle, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Bedava indir, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Yükle, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Hakkında, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for nedir, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for Free indir, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for oyunu, There are certain tasks that prayer is nearly necessary for download

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Hızlı Menü: