default avatar
 Şifremi Unuttum?

I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it

Yazar Konuyu Başlatan: Sunxuemei - Görüntüleme - Okunma Okunma Sayısı: 193 - Yorum Toplam Yorumlar: 0
Konu Kalitesi: % 0
Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0

Sunxuemei
Yeni Üye
Üye Grubu
Default Avatar
Durum: Çevrimdışı
Konu Sayısı: 8
Yorum Sayısı: 8
Üyelik Tarihi: 24.12.2020
Rep Puanı: 0

Kişisel Bilgileri: v
Yorum: #1
Konu Tarihi: 25.12.2020 02:43
Provided that it's 1:1 I really RuneScape gold don't see the big deal as Jagex themselves additional hotkey's for inventAçık Ağızlı Gülümseme F1 etc.. I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it... The issue remains that you're getting more than one output for 1 key press., you can't do this unless you are hacking the game applet to include extra important bindings. You can do it through an external application but that isn't 1 input 1 output. The most you can do would be make esc do a mouse click, making it moot since you could do that using Mousekeys.

In case you haven't already, also do Royal Trouble since it lets you put more in the coffers. I assume you will not be online for extended amounts of time, so, whenever possible, put 7.5m in the coffers (talk to Advisor Ghrimm, choose"Manage"), and place Maples to MAX workers and herbs to 50% workers. In this manner , you can go 90+ times without collecting the stuff from your kingdom and still get maximum profits. As for me, I simply put in 750k+ (75k*8) and only collect it every Wednesday.

He'll eliminate appeal so that it will not be max. I used to check it every day to fully max out however I rather checked it every few days. Do royal trouble then as Kemo stated, 100 herbs and 50 maples is consistence, 100 maple 50 herb can get you some really pleasant weeks with seeds. Yea, that's what I meant. I keep mentioning the difference between the two. Also, I am pretty sure it only matters if your acceptance is 100 percent once you collect it, not every day.

Acusaly it dose issue some people did a test where 1 would have their approval at 100 percent every day along with other get 100% before checking and it did matter that the 100%everyday even if not checking gave more I will post link if I can fine it in rsof. I did my own test and found that the rewards from Miscellania are randomly created from when you first view them, therefore buy RS gold only matters that you've got 100% when you go to collect.
Tüm Mesajlarına Bak
Alıntı ile Cevapla

Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konu Bağlantı Araçları
I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Konusunun Linki Direkt Link
I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Konusunun HTML Kodu HTML Link
I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Konusu BBCode Linki BBCode Link
I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Konusunu Paylaş Sosyal Paylaş

Konu ile Alakalı Anahtar Kelimeler

I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it indir, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Videosu, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it online izle, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Bedava indir, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Yükle, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Hakkında, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it nedir, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it Free indir, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it oyunu, I didn't know that so no have to be a jerk about it download

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Hızlı Menü: