default avatar
 Şifremi Unuttum?

From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail.

Yazar Konuyu Başlatan: Sunxuemei - Görüntüleme - Okunma Okunma Sayısı: 129 - Yorum Toplam Yorumlar: 0
Konu Kalitesi: % 0
Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0

Sunxuemei
Yeni Üye
Üye Grubu
Default Avatar
Durum: Çevrimdışı
Konu Sayısı: 8
Yorum Sayısı: 8
Üyelik Tarihi: 24.12.2020
Rep Puanı: 0

Kişisel Bilgileri: v
Yorum: #1
Konu Tarihi: 25.12.2020 02:50
However, this Animal Crossing Items isn't taking things out of context. This is a way to tie your own hair, so as to keep it from your face. If a white man ties their hair in this style, they did it for the same purpose a black person did, so it is not misrepresenting the civilization, so that shouldn't be cultural appropriation. Unless you suggest black men and women shouldn't be permitted to wear certain kinds of hair braids because they come from Europe? I think as long as it is not a cultural/religious ceremony hairstyle or something, anybody should be able to use it, as it is just another method of keeping hair from your face.

From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Hence that the afro part is what's being appropriated. Again, I am not trying to state her anger is right, just her reaction is very much shaped by her own experience.

Yeah, I used to spend a great deal of time bitching about how poisonous and awful the world wide web is. But the thing is, no one is forcing you to read or follow anything on the internet. So in other words, if the internet is toxic and bad for you, you want to learn to do some darn thinking for yourself rather than waiting for a few moderator or admin to come along and get your thinking for you. Un-follow/like/sub the things that are bringing you down and adhere to the things that you like. It is actually that easy.

I have been enjoying Reddit over ever before over the previous year or two because I unsubbed from every one the areas that spend all day bitching about power moderators and electricity users and admins etc.. It's all things that I do not even notice without it being shoved in my face and overly buy Animal Crossing Bells For Sale exaggerated.
Tüm Mesajlarına Bak
Alıntı ile Cevapla

Yeni Yorum Gönder  Yeni Konu Gönder 

Konu Bağlantı Araçları
From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Konusunun Linki Direkt Link
From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Konusunun HTML Kodu HTML Link
From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Konusu BBCode Linki BBCode Link
From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Konusunu Paylaş Sosyal Paylaş

Konu ile Alakalı Anahtar Kelimeler

From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. indir, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Videosu, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. online izle, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Bedava indir, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Yükle, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Hakkında, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. nedir, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. Free indir, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. oyunu, From what I could tell the article is specifically referring to an Afro ponytail. download

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Hızlı Menü: